Subject: European Audiovisual Observatory: Call for Contribution 2024
From: "NIKOLTCHEV Susanne" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:59:52 +0300

Dear Mr Sits,

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the
best for 2024!

Please find enclosed a letter from Ms Susanne Nikoltchev, Executive
Director of the European Audiovisual Observatory.

Kind regards,

Nathalie Girard

----------------------

Nathalie Girard

European Audiovisual Observatory

76 Allée de la Robertsau, 67000 Strasbourg, France

Tel: + 33 (0)3 90 21 60 00

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] -
<http://www.obs.coe.int/> www.obs.coe.int

Follow us on social media!

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-audiovisual-observatory>
<https://twitter.com/EuAvObservatory>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVDu4T2LtLJj8oZ6Jk3xPw/videos>
<https://www.facebook.com/European-Audiovisual-Observatory-Observatoire-eu
rop%C3%A9en-de-laudiovisuel-88982773381/>
<https://www.instagram.com/europeaudiovisualobservatory/>